PDA

Просмотр полной версии : help me!

yakodzun
01.09.2004, 19:30
In the spring of this year my partner had a pain in the bottom part of a stomach or belly and rezi at the sexual certificate or act. In the anamnesis of a delay of a menstrual cycle. I had increasing or enlarged maculae on vnutrenneja to the party or side byoder. At it or her the diagnosis: functional cysts of both ovaries. Erosion shejki uteruses. A smear pure or clean. A smear on cleanliness without changes. In me have found out mushrooms of a sort candida. The antimicotic therapy appointed or nominated to me it has appeared successful. To the girl has been appointed or nominated Djufaston and suppositories with oblepihovym butter or oil. The left cyst has decreased. At the reference or manipulation to other expert to her has been diagnosed: salpingoofarit, in a smear mushrooms of a sort candida and soor are found out? It is appointed or nominated: gentomitsin, Biseptolum, Trichopolum.

Whether the lesion of genitals in consequence or investigation of the infectious beginning is possible or probable. Whether infection sexual by is possible or probable. Whether adequately appointed or nominated treatment. What treatment can be appointed or nominated.

p.s. It was the first sex experience and with that and on the other hand.

Dizzy
And what results of inspection for IPPP - chlamydias, mycoplasmas, ureaplasmas, herpes and Trichomonases?

TERMINATOR
The given originators it is not revealed at both of us

mechta
What method delalit analyses on IPPP?