PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Laparoscopy or laparotomy?

Blacky
01.09.2004, 19:30
In me have found out serous papilljarnuju a cystadenoma of an ovary of the small sizes (has grown literally for half a year), but three-chambered and walls of chambers with blood vessels, will operate. But here only will begin with a laparoscopy and if that will do or make a laparotomy. a?a??ON-that better and very much it would be desirable to learn or find out about the period of restoration after a laparotomy therefore as a laparoscopy to me already did or made 2 years ago in occasion of endometriodnoj cysts of the same ovary and the postoperative period after the given intervention is familiar to me. P.S. it is very grateful for the help.

shulga
Why be silent??:confused:

Sviatlana
Juliet,

Participants of a forum respond to questions at presence of a free time.

The postoperative period after a laparotomy: in clinic it is necessary to spend 7-8 days, restoration is hardly longer, preparation for the operation differs nothing from LS. At presence of the sea of modern preparations - extreme sensations are not present.

ionich
Juliet,

Participants of a forum respond to questions at presence of a free time.

The postoperative period after a laparotomy: in clinic it is necessary to spend 7-8 days, restoration is hardly longer, preparation for the operation differs nothing from LS. At presence of the sea of modern preparations - extreme sensations are not present. Thanks for the answer, but would be desirable to learn or find out the following-as soon possible to start again to fiz.uprazhnenijam?

vasia
To Olympic preparation - month through two - three and so, what you mean - fitness?

olivia
To Olympic preparation - month through two - three and so, what you mean - fitness?

Fitness-prorolling press, dumbbells, exercises for legs or foots-attacks, moves. For me fitness is a life, I am engaged without breaks within three years.

maxo
After a laparotomy you can begin regenerative exercises in 2 weeks being guided on the status, press - later, is usual in a month. The postoperative period at all proceeds variously, to be guided to you it is necessary on the samochuvstivie.

Shumacher
Thanks for the help!

VikVas
Please, and through what period it is possible to return to gymnastics and driving on a bicycle after selioskopii (probably = laparoscopies)? What sports to you are represented to more pertinent in the given situation?

sniper
Educate us, in what occasion operation has been made

anabel
Operation while only is planned: excision demoidnoj cysts (organicheskoi masses) the left ovary of 32 mm.

Javid
The break as we have already agreed - basically depends on passage of the postoperative period, can selectively start employment or occupations of week through 2-3.

Shuron
Thanks!:)