PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chlamydias and a thrush (all same!)

Serg. Serg.
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

9 months ago the clamidiosis has been found out. Didymous treatment, 2 kontorolja, both negative has been spent. After that inspection on a hormonal background, etc. is spent

Didymous treatment, the control-negative has been found out anaeroby, again. Has not passed or has not taken place also month, as at me again a thrush. And I do not know what to do or make. Practically year I sit on antibiotics, really again?

I do not trust the doctor, after she has declared, that after MSG to be protected it is not necessary, is any influence on pregnancy does not render, *quot;... And in general we thus often diagnose extrauterine, and a uterine pregnancy O?N*quot; (All this occured or happened in Rostov n/n, In RNIIAP.)

Question: whether oral sex can be the reason of a thrush? And at what doctor it is possible to hand over such analysis? At the stomatologist?..

anmar
The thrush very much often arises after long reception of antibiotics of a wide spectrum of the action, used for treatment of a clamidiosis and others ZPPP. Simultaneously there is also a dysbacteriosis - disturbance of microbial flora in an intestine. Therefore treatment should be complex - treatment of a dysbacteriosis, treatment of a candidiasis by purpose or appointment of systemic preparations (accepted inside), local antimicotic treatment, a vitamin therapy. Then restoration of the broken or disturbed flora of a vagina and an intestine purpose or appointment eubiotikov.

Oral sex in itself is not the reason of a thrush, he only promotes carry of mushrooms between mucous to an oral cavity and genitals - the special analysis here to what.

Manja
Jacob, thanks for consultation, prompt, to what doctor to address for purpose or appointment of treatment? Usually gynecologists not so like to spend regenerative therapy, especially complex.

marina428
To address it is necessary to the gynecologist since you, first of all, need to treat a candidiasis. Find such gynecologist who likes to spend that therapy which is shown. Only, please, do not ask, where it or him to find, etc. - such doctors much in all cities, and advertising at this forum is forbidden.