PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bacterial vaginosis-that to do or make

qoqonut
01.09.2004, 19:30
I am flied or treated each 2 months and all without rezultatno. The last half a year any more did not spend any courses of treatment, and it is simple if there were same signs, I put different suppositories as from a thrush. But it is what that a nightmare. Advise What to do or make? At the husband it is not shown in any way and I had complexes from these or it vydeleny and a unpleasant smell. What there sex?! Has handed over today analyses and again too : and a mycoplasma. Here what treatment to me : 1.. In the morning of 10 days, about 5 days of reception 1.3. 7, together with Trichopolum pimafutsin on 1.3.., with 3 reception of Trichopolum of macrofoams 1.3.. 10 days or rulid 1.2.. 10 days. Syringings O-thow rotokan. In the morning at 6 o'clock ointment eritrimitsinovaja, for the night 2 with Nistatinum. The doctor has told or said, that it is necessary to treat an intestine, and so this all for a short while. And as it or him to treat. Basically I have sometimes problems (constipations) But then can make a purgation, I do not know, I doubt, what is it will help or assist. I have read through all about a bacterial vaginosis here so much and did not see what is it is connected with an intestine. Can you can help or assist me.

In advance thanks.