PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ???? A ureaplasmosis?????

Aksy
01.09.2004, 19:30
In 17 years, right after losses of virginity I have addressed to the doctor

In occasion of is more white or grow white. Has handed over the analysis (PTSR) on an infection, have found out ureoplazmu (! Both of us were virgins, besides in the partner (the future husband) have found out nothing!)... Have passed or have taken place treatment, the analysis has shown absence of an infection... Then we were checked in current of 2 years was by nothing. After a marriage, I on a background giperprolaktanimii have become pregnant, botched work has begun and me have put on conservation, have taken the analysis on ureoplazmu (the analysis in time has not come, and honey the sister herself has followed it or him, has come with empty arms or hand and has told or said that the analysis has shown presence of an infection) then on term 3-4 ned for the reason that a fetus it was not visible in a fetal egg to me have made cleaning. After that I have handed over the analysis of 2 more times and is again pure or clean... Advise, I plan pregnancy, the doctor advises to pass or take place treatment, not looking on that that the analysis negative.

For earlier thanks.

TITAN
If the analysis negative to spend treatment it is not meaningful.

aram
Not looking at that that the analysis negative.

For earlier thanks.

ureoplazm, as well as mycoplasmas, there are some subspecies

I would advise at the serious approach to pregnancy first, razuznat, what subspecies ureoplazm are able at you diagnostsirovat

And the second - in case of *quot; ?Ou*quot; the analysis, in what concentration uoeoplazma.

(The matter is that in difference, say, from acyanotic tripanemy;), plazmoz it can and not be multiplied, thus, latentno, he does not bring any harm)