PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At me to you here what question: I accept here already half a year Cil...

Irina
25.08.2004, 01:31
Good afternoon!
At me to you here what question: I accept here already half a year Cilest.
Happens, that I accept a tablet at the wrong time at some o'clock after accepted.
And one of these days I have lost a pack with tablets... Did not know what to do or make and has started to drink
Tablets from other packing since the same days.
Was such, that I, for example, have drunk a tablet which needed to be drunk in
Revival (the indicating this day) on Saturday, and in revival has drunk a tablet
For Saturday.
Tell or Say, for today I could become pregnant within 2 weeks with such
Reception?
To me of 18 years.
In 16 for the first time to me have appointed or nominated tablets.
The menstrual cycle has got off. Now if I stop to drink tablets a menses
Does not begin.
Also the doctor speaks, that percent or interest of that I shall become pregnant is peer 60 % from 100 %.
to. As he said at me on ovaries of soldering which interfere
To passage of an ootid. And it at me congenital.
In advance many thanks for the answer!
Good-bye.
Yours faithfully, Irina.

Malanova T.B.
25.08.2004, 04:07
1. Silest concerns to single-phase OK, that is the dosage of hormones in all tablets is identical, so it is unimportant, you drink what tablet, the main thing - 21 at, no more. 2. It is very bad, that you on OK from 16 years, at you function of ovaries is suppressed somatostojatelnaja. It is desirable to stop reception OKJU, otherwise, when the question will rise about pregnancy, there will be very serious problems. 3. At regular. Precisely reception OK contraceptive effect not less than 95 %. 4. Nikaih solderings in ovaries, besides vrozhdenyh, no.

Irina
28.08.2004, 12:03
At me one more question.
How to be with that when I stop reception of tablets a menses stops....... I have begun reception of tablets prior to the beginning of a sexual life. Has come to the doctor behind advice or council and he to me has told or said to drink tablets. Saw Merselon. After 3 months bleedings have begun and I have ceased to drink them. Did not sing month and the doctor to me has registered Tri-mersi. Tri-mersi a propyl 1 month bleedings also have begun. I have ceased to drink. After I had awful monthly nearby 1, 5 weeks (krovprosto flew) At me there was nervynyj failure I leaved from native city for other country + personal attitudes or relations.
After at me was not monthly and awful pains have begun. They were not 4 months. It or her caused and after I have started to drink tablets.
When the menses has once passed or missed month has not begun also it or her again caused. Here already half a year I drink them.
Tell or Say, where an output or exit? Doctors speak, that I need to drink tablets.

Malanova T.B.
31.08.2004, 00:47
You should stop reception OK, to spend inspection. Problems are, and you behave as an ostrich.