PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, whether it is necessary (whether necessarily) before planned we take...

Olga
28.08.2004, 15:56
Prompt please, whether it is necessary (whether necessarily) before the planned pregnancy to do or make an inoculation from a rubella and protivostolbnjakovuju.

The anonym
30.08.2004, 03:05
About a rubella of opinion different. Who speaks, that it is a lot of complications who speaks that costs or stands. Consider, that after it or her it is impossible to become pregnant during half a year. If were ill or sick with a rubella in the childhood immunity at you most likely already is. And in general on www. mama. ru this subject was discussed more in detail.

Svetik
30.08.2004, 23:58
Olga, I can tell or say only one if you be ill or sick with a rubella and will be ill to her during pregnancy to you will precisely make discontinuing: (
At me now 26 weeks, were suspicion on a rubella... I can tell or say that sensations not from pleasant... The kid already big, moves, and to you speak that probably that it is necessary to leave it or him.. ((in a word nerves need to be had iron.
But here has learned or has found out what to become pregnant after an inoculation it is possible already after 3 h months, but there were cases that beremenneli and earlier and kids were born without deviations or rejections and zdorovenkie.
Success