PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, hello! At me 28 week, began to excruciate zheludochno-intestinal with...

Irina
28.08.2004, 23:09
Girls, hello! At me 28 week, began to excruciate zheludochno-intestinal spastic strictures. I eat the same, as earlier (milk or dairy products, kashki there different, ovoshchi-fruit, meat sometimes), t. e. Communication or connection with a delivery I do not see. Spastic strictures irregular, in one day are, in another all is excellent or different. Prompt, how with it or this to struggle? Whether there Are any resolved grassy collectings which can be had a drink? And in general, whether is where the information on what grasses it is possible for pregnant women and whom it is impossible? In advance thanks for the answer!

Ekaterina.
30.08.2004, 11:44
Try to pass simply all over again to a separate delivery and to eat on chut-hardly. Have not supper late (an optimum variant - in 17 18.00) and drink every evening yogurt, is better with bifidobakterijami (a choice now huge), should help or assist. Milk temporarily exclude.