PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to test an orgasm on ra...

Natalia
28.08.2004, 17:38
Hello, the doctor! Whether tell or say, please, it is possible to test an orgasm on early durations of gestation? The gynecologist speaks - categorically it is impossible, as strong reductions of a uterus. You try to abstain - thus among night there are improbable strains in the bottom of a stomach or belly and it would be desirable a discharge. What to do or make? In advance I thank for the answer.

Elina
30.08.2004, 03:43
Natalia, and at you threat? If is not present, the pair orgasms a day to you will not damage or injure;hurt, and especially to the baby.

Natalia
30.08.2004, 11:11
I had a similar situation. I was afraid and constrained myself, then went to bed and in the middle of night I had an orgasm, t. To. Probably the strain did not pass or take place. I woke up and rasslablenno laid. In second half of pregnancy I have simply forbidden c to be engaged in sex, t. To. Thus a stomach or belly kamenel. All has ended well. The truth till now I do not know, it was how much dangerous. Now me this question, t too interests. To. I plan the second child.