PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! What is the time it is required to an organism for full end of mountains...

Light
28.08.2004, 23:13
Good afternoon! What is the time it is required to an organism for full end of hormonal reorganization after the termination or ending of feeding of the child by a breast? In what she can be expressed? Through what time after the termination or ending milk vanishes completely and the breast decreases in sizes? I cannot already grow thin two years after sorts or labors as I nurse till now. It is connected, probably, it with any hormonal shifts in an organism because up to pregnancy I was very much hudenkoj and weight dumped or reset quickly and without problems. And last question, through what time an organism will completely be reconstructed after these sorts or labors and feeding? We plan the second child, but it would be desirable to conceive it or him, being absolutely healthy and without hormonal problems. Excuse for a plenty of questions. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
29.08.2004, 18:05
So you stop to feed the child - 2 years it too. Restoration of a cycle is an attribute of restoration of an organism after sorts or labors.