PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. I am pregnant (7 weeks). Pregnancy - 2 aja...

Maria
27.08.2004, 13:21
Hello!
To me of 25 years. I am pregnant (7 weeks). Pregnancy - 2 aja. As a result 1 prematurely unhealthy child oh was born and has died. Now doctor ZHK has directed me on reception to genetics in TSPSiR and has told or said, that I have brought to her the conclusion from genetics and analyses of a blood, urine, the conclusion of the therapist, lora, etc. But to get on reception to genetics in registry to me have told or said (registratorsha in TSPSiR - simply terrible grubijansha), that all over again it is necessary to come on reception to them akusheru-to the gynecologist with analyses of a blood, urine, zakljucheiem and a direction of my doctor and a metabolic map. What to me now to do or make? To mine vrachihe I should come with the conclusion genetics, and to genetics I should come with the conclusion of the doctor. Will not prompt what nibud the good genetic center where it is really possible to consult at genetics. In advance many thanks.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 02:50
MGNTS Russian Academy of Medical Science (honey. genetich. The center.) 111 8580

child
28.08.2004, 21:56
Address in " the Center of Mother and the Child " on Oparin