PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much in brief at me such situation. Sterility or barrenness primary, a cycle of 30 days, mes...

The anonym
26.08.2004, 23:39
Very much in brief at me such situation. Sterility or barrenness primary, a cycle of 30 days, month 6, as hours. 29 years have now knocked. We try within 4 years. For this time I have measured a heap of schedules and they simply ideal as everywhere I write. 1 phase 36, 4 36, 6, rise 2 3 days and in the second phase 37 37, 1 (the truth of 10 12 days). But doctors speak all is remarkable. I have decided to check an ovulation by means of US. And about horror!!! Ovulations are not present. Did or made 4 times. On 13 14 days on the right and at the left fine follicles (a maximum 1 follicle 11), endometry 12 14. For 18 and 20 day when temperature already 37, the yellow body is not present, liquids are not present, follicles in the same status. At me have revealed mikroprolaktilomu 0, 5 sm, Prolactinum 700 is raised or increased (at norm or rate up to 500), I accept Parlodelum though one professor has told or said it or him to not drink, t. To. A cycle saved.
Explain, please, why then my schedule 2 h phase and whether really occurs or happens an ovulation? Whether there Is a chance to spend successful stimulation and an insemination? Thanks!

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.08.2004, 02:49
Measurement of basal temperature, probably, is passed the Russian women with milk of mother, however as show researches only in 40 % of cases of change of basal temperature correspond or meet to the valid ovulatory changes. I think what to solve a problem probably. Address in the specialized center on treatment of sterility or barrenness.
Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
In occasion of carrying out of procedure EKO you can address for the detailed information in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge)