PDA

Просмотр полной версии : bila vnematochnaya, udalili 2 trubi, kakova veroyatnost zaberemennet i gde...

elena
24.08.2004, 04:43
bila vnematochnaya, udalili 2 trubi, kakova veroyatnost zaberemennet i gde mozho proiti obssledovaniye?

Kamenetskij B.A.
27.08.2004, 06:00
In this situation can consider or examine;survey only carrying out of an extracorporal fertilization (eko). Recommended inspection before carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI

To both spouses: analyses of a blood on RW, AIDS, HbsAg, HCV (for EKO 3 months are valid, for an artificial insemination - 6 months); documents on earlier spent inspection and treatment; to the husband: spermogramma, morphology, MAR the test (we recommend to spend this research at us in clinic)
To the wife: group of a blood and rezus-the factor (extracts from honey can be presented. Documents); the clinical analysis of a blood + coagulability (are valid 1 month); smears on flora and a degree of cleanliness (are valid 1 month); the conclusion of the therapist about a state of health and opportunities vynashivanija pregnancy (it is valid 1 year); the cytologic research of smears shejki uteruses (at absence of changes it is valid 3 years); crops on chlamydias, a mycoplasma, a ureaplasma (at absence of an infection are valid 1 year); analyses of a blood on FSG, TTG, Prl, (for 2 5 day of a cycle); inspection on presence antispermalnyh and antifosfolipidnyh antibodies.

At presence of full inspection and absence of contraindications to procedure EKO, it is necessary to come on reception for 19 21 day of a menstrual cycle for the beginning treatments.

Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./