PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Little girls! A question at me foolish, but vse-taki to its or his backs! I drink Maternu (that...

Arina
23.08.2004, 04:42
Little girls! A question at me foolish, but vse-taki to its or his backs! I drink Maternu (tablets in my jar svetlo-beige M with the "squeezed out" signs 77). And here suddenly in magazine has seen advertising of this or thus most Materny, and on a picture tablets of brightly pink color with the "squeezed out" signs 03 (if I have correctly considered or examined) are drawn. And I here now terribly experience - whether I drink a fake? Girls, prompt, if know, what she actually this Materna, and? In advance all thanks also excuse for a silly question!

Litisija
24.08.2004, 06:40
I drink MATERNU " M-77 ":)))
I hope they the presents because I have started them to drink even before conception. But I have noticed that when them I drink at me a nausea vtechenie 5 6 hours. Interestingly with what it is connected?

Natasha
25.08.2004, 04:18
I too had a nausea from Materny. It is simply individual intolerance. Change vitamins.

Olja
26.08.2004, 13:46
Nausea iz-for any element (vitamin), I do not remember which, fluorine seems. At me Materna too pink (I live the truth not in Russia) On the one hand it is written U3, and with another Materna. Consult with the doctor.