PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me 24 years, not married, children are not present. A menstrual cycle postoja...

Dyne
24.08.2004, 07:37
Hello! To me 24 years, not married, children are not present. A menstrual cycle constant. Results of US have shown that:
The sizes of a uterus - 4, 53, 24, 4; thickness endometrija 1, 5 sm
The right ovary 4, 31, 42, 5
Left 4, 22, 12, 7. In structure or frame of both ovaries fine folikuly. Have diagnosed a polycystosis of ovaries. The hormonal analysis has shown, that all in norm or rate except for Testosteron-Depotum, its or his norm or rate is exceeded 4 times. To me have appointed or nominated Diane-35, recommended to use within a year then if I shall decide to become pregnant will appoint or nominate other treatment. After 2 week receptions there were pains in calfs of legs or foots and as at me varices, I have ceased to accept a medicine. Help or assist, whether it is possible to appoint or nominate other treatment.

Malanova T.B.
24.08.2004, 23:11
At a polycystosis of ovaries treatment steals up hormonal, but only under the control gemostaziogrammy biochemistry of a blood. Descend or go once again on reception.