PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter has problems. I do not know what to undertake. She since 8 months zan...

Svetlana
22.08.2004, 17:06
My daughter has problems. I do not know what to undertake. She from 8 months is engaged anonizmom. We had a bad delution of legs or foots. The orthopedist has advised us wide pelenanie. She on itself and the beginnings went. She strains legs or pinches, crosses them laying. During it or this, she does not react at all to my references or manipulations to her. I am am frightened by that when she it does or makes, she as though does not hear me, when I to her address, she does not react almost. I try to unclench legs or pinches very much takes offence and cries, and last time began to be hidden he me. To her now 2 years 3 months. I simply do not know to itself to address and what to do or make, to stop it and to not do much harm. I addressed to many neuropathologists, but not one treatment has not given a positive take. I shall look forward to hearing very much.

anja
24.08.2004, 03:01
mne eto znakomo, u moei dvojuradnoi sestre v detstve v takom ze vozraste belo tak, primerno do shkole potom vse proshlo. ne obrashaite vnimanie vse samo soboi proidet. eto ne ananizm, prosto nravitsja naprjagat meshze na nogah i zivote.