PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am treated for a ureaplasma. At the partner have found only a candidiasis. Have addressed to it or him...

Olga
23.08.2004, 13:42
I am treated for a ureaplasma. At the partner have found only a candidiasis. Have addressed to its or his attending physician that she has appointed or nominated to him treatment for a ureaplasma. But she has refused owing to, that in it or him it or her have not found out. She has told or said, that I should hand over on kandidy. If I have a candidiasis the analysis on a ureaplasma too will be positive, that I should treat all over again a candidiasis, and then ureaplasmas. Whether it means, what at me is possible or probable only a candidiasis, and the ureaplasma is not present (though I handed over on PTSR, both of time positively) twice? And how to be treated to the partner, in fact he has already begun a course from a candidiasis, not having treated a ureaplasma?

Malanova T.B.
24.08.2004, 02:15
On a background of treatment of a ureaplasmosis All of you peerly should receive antimicotic treatment. So you kill two hares.