PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand. And so under the order. On April, 26th I had the last mes...

LARISA 24 years
21.08.2004, 08:42
Help or Assist to understand. And so under the order. On April, 26th I had last monthly (normal), but in general that at me irregular M, these are last 2 months they came in time.
On May, 5th (10 DTS) I have gone on US to look or see ovaries, vlevom an ovary was a follicle 1710 endometry 6 mm, the doctor has told or said that all OK, the ovulation will be in 3 4 days.
Monthly do not send or have come in time, did or made 6 tests all with a fat second stria, for 4 day of a delay has not restrained has run on US, the same doctor Would tell or say there is no at you a polyp, the M and if will not come that will soon come is necessary to cut out. My status was awful.
I next day have run to hand over HGCH, result HGCH 4720, 59 for 5 day of a delay. I have calmed down.
Today 11 day of a delay, I again poperlas on US, only in other center. The conclusion: a fetal egg of 9 mm that makes about 7 weeks. Well as I cannot have 7 weeks if on May, 5th ovaries worked, the ootid ripened. But in fact in 7 weeks heart already fights, but about it she to me has not told or said. What to do or make? To that to believe?

Alain
22.08.2004, 16:18
Calm down and wait it is a little more. On such terms many uzisty put not that term, it is normal, as not everyone can correctly read on such terms all these indications. And about the previous US at all do not recollect. At me almost also was - in four weeks vobshche have seen nothing, in five 3 weeks, in six - 6 weeks have told or said. But so often uzi to do or make not fine so be not exhausted and eat vitamins, otyhaj. Will put more correct term Later. Success.

Marina
23.08.2004, 18:08
Larissa, all doctors, including UZIsty put term on obstetric weeks from 1 go plslednej a menses. At a delay in 11 days, a duration of gestation approximately about 4 weeks or obstetric nearby 6 ned. At me was US in five weeks (7 obstetric), the fetal egg of 11 mm, was precisely visible as fights serdechko.