PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, at me greater or big tragedy....... I do not know, that from m...

Light
21.08.2004, 08:30
Prompt, please, at me greater or big tragedy....... I do not know, that to me occurs or happens....... The fifth day a boring in the field of external genitals, occurrence treshchinok, similar on jazvochki, strong rezi at an emiction, in the beginning of occurrence of these attributes about two days there was a temperature 38. Give advice or council as it is possible will get rid of it or this, in view of that there is no opportunity more quickly, will address to the doctor. In advance I thank!

Kuku
22.08.2004, 00:06
Women, grow fond of itself, anybody for you will not make it. And like - healthy, instead of purulent and cracked!
Detochka! Such experiments on itself to put, well with it absolutely itself to not regret and to not respect. Treshchinki, rezi, temperature! Choose, - your health = you, or a trip to the gynecologist. You to us not from North Pole letters shlete. Look, and that then all life elbows will bite.

Savchenko A.A.
22.08.2004, 10:29
To add there is nothing. Kuku the rights (). FIND time for visiting the doctor.