PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls what to do or make? I sit at job I can not leave. The head hurts terribly. Term...

JUljana
14.08.2004, 01:07
Girls what to do or make? I sit at job I can not leave. The head hurts terribly. Term of 10 weeks. Has drunk noshpu does not help or assist, can be drink polovinku Citramonum? How he is reflected in the child?

Anna
16.08.2004, 09:55
Mum advised me to drink Citramonum, speaks does not influence the kid, but at me term is much more, and in the first 12 except for Noshpy all is harmful. I on your place have left home, have accepted dushik warm and have lain down. It is possible to try to remove or take off a pain on points (but it is better pokazvat/I shall try to describe), can try or taste harm will not be. A greater or big finger of an arm or a hand it is necessary to press a point on a vertex (from above) strictly on the middle and to hold on 7 m seconds, to make time 5 t. Then on the face behind cheekbones in closer to ears from both parties or sides three fingers ponazhimat also on 7 m seconds. Unfortunately, to describe others difficultly things, but can also it or this will suffice to facilitate to you a status.

Alice
16.08.2004, 14:37
Believe to the pharmaceutist. Citramonum contains a coffeine which, in turn, raises or increases pressure. It can negatively affect or negatively have an effect the kid. Better really to not accept any medicines without consultation of the doctor. And headaches on such term can quite be displays of an early toxicosis, therefore it is not necessary to worry, and necessary to find an opportunity prilech. Still it is useful to drink a glass of tea with Saccharum, it will inspirit, and the glucose will help or assist a brain to work well.

Creambird
20.08.2004, 11:14
And I would drink Citramonum... Or Analginum - a headache a thing too unpleasant that it or her to suffer or bear - to you also home to go. Harm any from 1 tablet will not be.

Lyudmila
21.08.2004, 23:55
I do or make so - I call in fast and them I ask. They always give consultation!