PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Prompt how to be, please, in such situation. I beremenn...

Ekaterina
19.08.2004, 08:34
Hello! Prompt how to be, please, in such situation. I am pregnant (term of 10 weeks). The doctor in female consultation considers or counts, that complex vitamins (even such as pregnavit) to accept there is no need. Has written out to me the following: a methionine (2 tab. 3 of time in day), vitamin E (1 kaps. 2 times a day), Acidum folicum (1 tab. 3 of time in day), Ascorutinum (1 tab. 2 of time in day) within a month. I feel well. According to the therapist daily I accept pregnavit, jod-assets and in addition 1 tab. of Acidum folicum. Juices, fruit, vegetables - it is obligatory. To argue with my gynecologist - is more dear or expensive, once she already up to a hysterics has finished me. Whether advise, please, correctly I act, accepting pregnavit, or I all taki should obey the local gynecologist. In advance many thanks for the answer!

Svetik
19.08.2004, 13:48
Ekaterina! Is better to accept a special complex of vitamins specially for pregnant women. It can be Pregnavit, Materna or Vitrum. Except for these vitamins to accept more it is necessary nothing. Though to me the doctor too has registered in addition Acidum folicum.

Alja
19.08.2004, 20:18
Hello, Ekaterina! Some doctors from consultations, consider or count, that complex vitamins are superfluous (one so spoke me), and that if correctly to eat vitamins suffice and in addition to accept it is necessary nothing. I think, that complex vitamins have knowingly thought up and so to eat, to receive the same dose of vitamins from meal (especially in the winter and in the spring), very difficultly. Therefore prinmajte pregnavit also be not nervous. And here in addition other vitamins, probably, should not be accepted, there can be an overdosage. I accept " Vitrum Prenatal ", percentage doses of vitamins and minerals from a necessary daily dose, and so, for example, Acidum folicum there 200 % there are written. Look or see on the vitamins structure and a dose. And to the doctor can speak, that drink that she to you has registered, to argue with her it is not necessary. Better vse-taki to drink the complex vitamins specially developed for pregnant and feeding women.

Elvy
21.08.2004, 11:36
And me, here, for example, the local gynecologist has told or said even, that Acidum folicum should not be accepted, and it is necessary to eat vegetables and fruit. What there Polyvitaminums. I, certainly, do not listen to them, and I eat Vitrum Prenatal:). It would not be desirable iz-for their insufficient bent for new knowledge to subject itself and the kid to superfluous problems.

Alja
21.08.2004, 16:48
Vot-here. Certainly Acidum folicum is in vegetables. For example in a brussels sprouts, in brokolli, in spinach. Represent, how much every day it is necessary to eat these vegetables to receive a necessary dose? And so to count on each vitamin and a mineral. The interesting menu, probably, will turn out. Not clearly, why these doctors from ZHK so rest.