PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 8 months not prodohranjaemsja with the husband as have solved that are time for getting or starting rebe...

olga
14.08.2004, 20:40
8 months not prodohranjaemsja with the husband as have solved that it is time to get or start the child, but the result is not present. As consider or count to me already it is time to address to the doctor with this problem. Thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
16.08.2004, 04:27
Count to 12 months and address. Sterility or barrenness is defined or determined as disability to conceive at a regular sexual life without preservation within one year.
Pregnancy comes at healthy pairs at presence regulrnoj a sexual life:
- In 3 months - 30 %
- In 7 months - 60 %
- In 12 months - 10 %
The regular sexual life - more than 2 times a month (on the CART) in okoloovuljatornyj perid is considered sufficient pregnancy for offensive or approach.

olga
16.08.2004, 06:56
At us a regularity 2 3 times a month, more often in the middle of a cycle, but anything. 2 years ago I treated an inflammation of appendages. Can iz-zi it or this is not present rezulatata. Thanks

olga
17.08.2004, 09:59
At us a regularity 2 3 times a month, more often in the middle of a cycle, but anything. 2 years ago I treated an inflammation of appendages. Can iz-zi it or this is not present rezulatata. Thanks