PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alla Mihajlovna! prochla your answer from 26/08 about stafilokkokah. At me...

Julia
15.08.2004, 23:02
Dear Alla Mihajlovna! prochla your answer from 26/08 about stafilokkokah. At me (22 I ned) after the first sorts or labors and treatment from ZPPP (stuff., trih., ureap., mikop.) Besides a dysbacteriosis of an intestine there was a dysbacteriosis of a vagina (the diagnosis by last results of analyses where only on the general or common bak-crop are found out by a unit body height stafilokkoka epiderm., and a unit body height kandidy to treat did not become, t. To. Has come or stepped ber-t). Doctors (and infektsionist, and my gynecologist) speak what to treat it is not necessary yet, allocation without an itch and a smell, hardly yellowish but plentiful do not cause or cause in them suspicions, speak, these are consequences " antibiotikovoj attacks ", depression of immunity (labors, stress from loss of the first-born), and in general after sorts or labors can go allocation (labors one year ago). At me allocation that transparent yellowish on a lining it is direct as sopelki I find. Smears (as after treatment up to ber-ti, and one month ago under my insisting) pure or clean, even are not present a thrush, the husband always with me handed over analyses - is pure or clean! Time in one and a half month I follow a policy of candles with bifidumbakterinom (to destination infektsionista) but allocation did not become less. You write about " sanation by a staphylococcal bacteriophage ". What is it such? I am awfully tired from vydeleny (though my mum speaks, that something encloses or lays all life), and to the kid I am afraid to damage or injure;hurt. Many thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
17.08.2004, 08:54
It is necessary to calm down, e sli a smear not inflammatory, anything to do or make it is not necessary. If there is a leukocytosis - then to worry. Your doctor perfectly to you has made purposes or appointments.