PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After treatment of an endometriosis (buserelin) 6 mes, there has come or stepped pregnancy, but for...

Elena of 29 years
06.08.2004, 17:36
After treatment of an endometriosis (buserelin) 6 mes, there has come or stepped pregnancy, but has ended with discontinuing on honey. To indications. After that sterility or barrenness 2 years. Now under indications of US of the centers of an endometriosis do not find. Tried or tasted it is treated by leeches. Stimulated an ovulation klostilbegitom, folikaly vyrostali (mines 25* 26, maks 30* 32), but ovtsuljatsii and nebylo (even after inektsy HGCH). Are formed folikuljarnye cysts. Why? Really last chance EKO?

Kamenetskij B.A.
09.08.2004, 14:52
If at application of an induction of an ovulation the ovulation does not occur or happen, probably it is necessary to consider or examine;survey eko.

Elena of 29 years
11.08.2004, 07:18
Whether it is possible to enter the name on reception? For how much days? Whether preparation (reception honey is necessary. Preparations)? We from other city, it would be desirable to make somewhat quicker. Nerves on a limit, a constant dipressija.

Kamenetskij B.A.
14.08.2004, 15:10
Communicate with me on Monday by phones of clinic. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Elena of 29 years
17.08.2004, 08:29
Has read through and neponjala (not here). For EKO the ootid is necessary. Ripening folikul (without an ovulation) does not mean maturing an ootid? How it to define or determine? Can to me it is necessary to receive medical treatment?