PDA

Просмотр полной версии : On Uzi (term of 16 weeks) diagnoz-a low placentation. If at someone was t...

Tatyana
10.08.2004, 15:06
On Uzi (term of 16 weeks) diagnoz-a low placentation. If at someone was too most tell what is it and than threatens?

masha
14.08.2004, 09:18
While the given fact should be taken into account. Usually in the further there is a migration of a placenta and most likely at repeated US is closer to 30 ned its or her normal position will be revealed. Success.

Anna
15.08.2004, 06:45
It completely agree with Masha. From me on 12 weeks on uzi have found out, that platsunta covers or lines forward, back walls and a bottom, thus blocks an output or exit. In consultation have diagnosed a presentation.
On 22 week the placenta has risen and it's OK.
I subtracted or deducted, that till 30 weeks the placenta easy moves and can rise. And here already on closing dates she, as a rule, remains on one place. And if before sorts or labors uzi has revealed a low locating - it is possible to worry enough. Now simply wait and do not worry;))
But now other problem, the kid active also have found out an encirclement in me unitary cords or navels around of a neck. Have told or said, that is not terrible now. I wait and hope, that all will manage.