PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 3 years I can not cure miko-a ureaplasma. Heard, it is possible sdat...

Olga
12.08.2004, 20:34
Hello! 3 years I can not cure miko-a ureaplasma. Heard, it is possible to hand over crop on these infections with sensitivity to antibiotics. I wish to be checked up on all ZPPP (earlier ekspress-a method except for miko-ureaplasmas have found nothing). It is necessary to hand over what analyses (a blood or a smear and what method: PTSR, kulturalnym) and in what center (speak, in Gamalei well do or make)? In general, I have got confused and is tired already from all they be plasmas. Now I am going to on the south, disturbs a burning sensation, reddening. Whether it is possible for something to remove or take off this dyscomfort (suppositories betadinom?) and through how much it is possible then to hand over analyses. In advance thanks for the answer.

Pasenjuk A.M.
13.08.2004, 06:56
I would recommend crop separated + if there is an inflammation of a uterus and appendages - a blood on antibodies. To hand over better in Gabrichevskogo, it is possible in scientific research institute epidemiologii or in Gamalei. Terms of the analysis - as soon as to end a menses. Now prolech ites a complex preparation of type polizhinaks, m ozhno Betadin, from die, on arrival after a following menses be surveyed