PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt, please! Can, somebody did or made a puncture okol...

Kira
10.08.2004, 21:58
Good afternoon! Prompt, please! Can, somebody did or made a puncture of amniotic waters at pregnancy? It is sick? And what is it itself represents and how it is necessary to prepare for it or this and what it is necessary to have with itself, going on this procedure? Thankful in advance to everyone who will respond.

Kira
12.08.2004, 13:15
Many thanks, Ljuda for the answer! Only it is very a pity, that I can not use - I live in Belgium! Here nevezuha!!! But good - I shall hope for the best! Success to you and more time of thanks!

Kira
12.08.2004, 19:47
Big, many thanks, darling Ljuda! Very much you have helped or assisted me! Now all is clear also I shall think. Could not learn or find out itself all this for the reason that in Belgium I live in the Flemish part and tongue (Netherlands) I know at a level colloquial and there is nothing even to dream to something to understand in medical directories in bibliotete, and Russian books in bibliotekkah here in the afternoon with fire to not find. The same history and with my doctor - he tried something to explain to me more particularly, in general I have understood koe-that but so it is indistinct, that pochti-anything. To ask again I it or him was ashamed. And here you have very much gained or helped me. Thanks!!!!! Once again from the bottom of the heart I wish GOOD LUCK!