PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please! Whether Logically to diagnose " a preeclampsia easy or light;mild stepen...

JUlja
11.08.2004, 04:44
Tell or Say, please! Whether Logically to diagnose " a preeclampsia of an easy or a light;a mild degree " and to not allow to be engaged LFK-in preparation for sorts or labors only on the basis of the raised or increased increase in weight? And in general, what such "preeclampsia" and how she can be " in the easy or light;mild form "? Up to pregnancy weighed 54 kg, now 29 weeks, I weigh 63, 9 (though up to pregnancy the endocrinologist abused for a disadvantage of weight). I Feel perfectly, all analyses in norm or rate. I want on physical culture!

Oshchepkova S.R.
11.08.2004, 19:25
The concept of "preeclampsia" includes such clinical displays: rising of a BP, edemas, fiber in urine, head shares, visual disturbances, is broken function of blood vessels, pochenk, a liver, etc. it is natural a metabolism, if something similar periodically appears, especially rasstr. Visions and headaches with a flicker of "front sights" before glashchzami about any LFK and speeches cannot be, hospitalization and active, complex treatment is necessary. The fetus suffers from the big increase in weight, t. To. He does not have no delivery and he loses in weight and nachiniet to lag behind in development.