PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on measurements BT in the first phase the temperature keeps 36.6 - 36.8 (..

Anna
10.08.2004, 17:13
At me on measurements BT in the first phase the temperature keeps 36.6 - 36.8 (With 1 17); How much or As far as I have understood it - a failure of estrogens (a preparation Microfollinum) or these indications it is norm or rate? In the second phase (with 18 30 dts) - temperature 37.0 - 37.2; the Question concerning the first phase, whether it is possible to apply this preparation without purpose or appointment of the doctor if yes that how and when, and whether he is harmful to an organism. Attempts to become pregnant while are unsuccessful. HELP or ASSIST! Thanks!

Alain
11.08.2004, 00:10
The doctor, prompt. Handed over analysis PTSR on a toxoplasmosis - result positive, then has made IFA - diagnostics and result it is those: IgG - otsutstv. And IgM - otsutstv. What is it means - whether there is at me a toxoplasmosis. It is very important, as I plan pregnancy and I pass or I take place inspection. In advance to you it is grateful!