PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ksenja! Hello! The dear doctor! I do not have problems - female and men...

The anonym
08.08.2004, 16:45
Ksenja!
Hello! The dear doctor! I do not have problems - female and I am done not disturbed with that question with which to you women address. Therefore I address to you with the problem. I have decided to offer services of substitute mother to a solvent married couple not having by virtue of those or other reasons of the children. Perhaps, to you such people addressed both you can help or assist and me and them.
I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. (by the way one child at me is, for the sake of it or him I on it and go).

Hope
08.08.2004, 23:40
Dear Xenia! I am ready with you vsretitsja and to discuss this question, t. To. I pass or take place treatment under the program surr. mat-VA. How old are you and where do you live? Respond while to this page.

Xenia
09.08.2004, 18:53
Dear Hope! I prochla your message also respond, that to me 24 years. I have one child, native and very liked and for the sake of it or him I go on such very responsible or crucial step for me. I hope you will understand my reasons. To my child 4 years and he is absolutely healthy, in what it is possible will be convinced having looked or seen on it or him. If you want that I with you have communicated, leave the E-mail I naishu to you the answer.

Hope
10.08.2004, 09:51
If you live in Moscow it is necessary to you will address to the address of medtsentra the Embryos street of Innovators, 3. 936 66 98 Doctors will ask the information on health, the biography, a place of job, etc. to Me will pass, I shall call in the center.