PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! First aid of experts is necessary for me I am going to zaber...

Litisija
08.08.2004, 12:14
Hello!
First aid of experts is necessary for me
I am going to to become pregnant gde-that in the extremity or end of November the beginning of December. I hope what is it there will be my second labors (unfortunately pregnancy not the second)
In this connection at me it is a lot of questions.
Why these terms zaplanirovanny? Because I wait for these dates already polgoda-in May at me there was an abortion and the doctor has told or said that is necessary to wait half a year.
What analyses or procedures to me are necessary for spending before pregnancy?
These or It I drank half a year Morsilon. The doctor to me did not appoint or nominate it or him. I have started to drink them, itself I do not know why, but I have chosen these tablets. I know what is it sounds as from the illiterate woman, but that not menie it so. There is one more nuance to my husband 44 years are soon executed.
And more at us is both a cat and a dog (the truth the cat never happens in the street). I heard that from cats too there can be any infection.
We dream of this child and very much it would be desirable that on/she was born healthy. My first child was born on 36 oh to week without attributes of a prematurity (weight 2500 body height of 49 sm) but with gipoksidnym golodamiem and inside cranial pressure. At me since seventeen years a chronic inflammation of appendages, me them certainly then treated but trudn to tell or say how much successfully,
At my mum never was female problems, and here my senior sister (her) after the first oborta cannot give birth to 34 years and at niyo too a problem with appendages. Very much I hope for your qualified help. Yours faithfully Litisija

Pasenjuk A.M.
09.08.2004, 13:31
Inspection before pregnancy - sm archive preparation for pregnancy - is obligatory for all. Mersilon does not influence conception is modern mikrodohirovannyj a preparation and it is on the contrary good, that you were protected OK. .vozrast the father practically never influences n azdorove the child (important, that he would be capable to have children). An infection which cats - transfer or carry a toxoplasmosis, it is desirable up to pregnancy (considering an abortion) to be surveyed on this infection. It is possible to judge a status of appendages of a uterus by results of US and if for a long time there were no exacerbations it not a handicap beermennosti