PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Help or assist advice or council, how much or as far as it is possible or probable. At me to..

Olga
07.08.2004, 12:26
Hello, the doctor! Help or assist advice or council, how much or as far as it is possible or probable.
At me to you a question in occasion of OK.
On last reception the gynecologist has advised 2 3 months before planning of pregnancy (and I plan it or her for autumn) to be protected OK, to allow ovaries to have a rest (something from following OK: Logest, Novinet, Rigevidonum, Femoden). From analyses the smear has been taken only. I had following questions:
1. On the basis of what analyses write out OK.
2. Whether purpose or appointment of a preparation for 3 months, if yes, under what indications is justified. As the organism will react to reception of a preparation within 3 months, and then the termination or discontinuance of reception.
3. At me a diffusive or diffuse struma of 2 degrees, an euthyroidism. I accept L-a thyroxine 50. As my disease and reception L-of a thyroxine compatibly with reception OK.
4. Purpose or appointment OK is how much justified, can enough cease to be protected by condoms.

Pasenjuk A.M.
08.08.2004, 21:50
1 it is possible to write out on the basis of survey pi absence of a visible pathology
2. No, it is not justified. It is shown only at dysfunction of an ovary, what pregnancy natupila on the basis of " rebaund - effect "
3. These preparations are compatible
4. I consider or count, that you can to continue be protected by a condom.