PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Dear Tatyana Vladimirovna! At me such situation. To me 27...

Nataly
07.08.2004, 23:23
Good afternoon! Dear Tatyana Vladimirovna! At me such situation. To me of 27 years, to the child 5, 5 years. With the first pregnancy was not any poblem. I plan the second child. In this occasion has gone to the doctor, have found out an oothecoma. 2, 5 months ago has performed operation. Laporoskopija: a resection of an ovary with conservation of the sizes. Have checked up pipes, a status of a uterus. That's all right. The operating doctor has told or said, that in 2 3 months I can quite become pregnant, no contraindications are present. For now recommended to have a drink OK "Novinet", for stimulation of function of ovaries. Also has told or said, that as soon as I shall cease to accept them, the probability to become pregnant is very great. And my local doctor has told or said, that after I shall stop to accept OK, I should necessarily 2 3 months popredohranjatsja other methods and only then I can start to conceived. Here I also cannot understand, I have stopped to accept OK, have handed over all analyses, all in norm or rate. Really I need to do or make this break and why? Unless what I accepted OK can kak-to affect or have an effect negatively that? Or I can not wait these or it 3 months of Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
08.08.2004, 12:55
You are right, it is not necessary to wait. OK really stimulate offensive or approach of pregnancy.