PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To my mum the doctor has suggested to lay down in hospital (wish to take...

natalja
06.08.2004, 08:03
Hello, the doctor. To my mum the doctor has suggested to lay down in hospital (wish to take a slice of a tissue on inspection) I do not know, how it is called also what there can be consequences if it or this to not do or make. The doctor has told or said, that wishes to be convinced from what there was an outgrowth and whether rasprostranaetsja further. Simply mum very much began experience and be nervous, that at it or her something serious occurs or happens.

Pasenjuk A.M.
06.08.2004, 19:07
Unfortunately, I cannot understand too from your description, whence and that wish to take. Most likely it is a question of the knife biopsy shejik uteruses which it is appointed or nominated at a degeneration or suspicion to malignant process. Therefore urgently I recommend your mum to not refuse and provesi diagnostics - can on the contrary, research will draw the conclusion, that terrible at it or her anything is not present

natalja
07.08.2004, 04:28
Yes, the doctor, you are right. But mum so has inspired itself, that at it or her something bad what to calm it or her it is impossible. Whether there are any attributes. She handed over analyses before to lay down in hospital, whether it is possible to define or determine something under analyses. Thanks