PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please. During the sexual certificate or act the condom, in techeni has torn...

JUljashka
03.08.2004, 05:15
Help or Assist, please. During the sexual certificate or act the condom has torn, within an hour has drunk one tablet postinora, in 12 hours one more. Monthly should begin 4-6 days. Whether it is enough postinora and what chance at me to become pregnant? To me of 19 years. In advance many thanks for the help.

Julia-doctor
04.08.2004, 05:28
If about monthly 4 6 days and in this cycle there was an ovulation to become pregnant it is impossible. Even if it and proizoshlo-postinor is caused with abortion.

natalja
05.08.2004, 09:09
Hello!
Whether prompt, please, I if the partner the first time has made an ejaculation NOT in me, and after that can become pregnant, NOT HAVING washed up the SEXUAL MEMBER, has again borrowed or occupied with me in sex. The semen, whether remained on its or his member could provoke in any image pregnancy?

Julia-doctor
06.08.2004, 17:14
To Natalia: the semen which has remained from the previous ejaculation in mocheispuskatelnom kanale-can become the reason of pregnancy at the following sexual certificate or act.