PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt!!!

nfnmzyf
05.08.2004, 17:28
Dear, the doctor, help or assist please, me of 30 years, at me probably very widespread problem - a myoma, still or even disturbance of a hormonal background (the cycle was - 27-28 days, and became - 20 days, even red days 3-4 days can and end, and in 1-2 days to start over again), for some reason steel utolshchyonnymi walls of a uterus - 6 mm (US has made in the fifth day, still it has shown that my nodules grow, for 13 months they have grown with 1,8 and 1,6 up to 2,0 and 1,8) though the analysis of a smear has shown simply ideal result: leucocytes - 3-4, erythrocytes - 5-6 and anything superfluous. Very much the bottom of a stomach or belly, sometimes a uterus often hurts so is compressed, that I vspomina a tonus during pregnancy.
Help or Assist, please, on all it is the doctor to me today has attributed Immunal and vitreous or glassy .:o

evromedprestizh
05.08.2004, 17:38
As a rule, myomatous sites of such sizes do not cause or cause a painful syndrome. For exception of other disease - an adenomyosis, I recommend to spend a hysteroscopy (indirect attributes - a thickening stenok uteruses at US), and also it is necessary to exclude inflammatory process in genitals.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category the -gynecologist- the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

nfnmzyf
06.08.2004, 10:13
Feodor Nikolaevich, many thanks for the answer, means for this reason I 8 months cannot zaberemenit here?
And why you write about an inflammation, in fact analyses, how much or as far as I understand, show its or his absence or I am not right.
By the way, and I need to hand over what analyses to learn or find out navernika?
Feodor Nikolaevich, means I already the old woman and I will not have more children, to me it is terrible, help or assist: (

DrAlex
06.08.2004, 15:05
In the given situation it is complex or difficult to advise something concrete. The matter is that presence of intersticial or interstitial sites (in a depth or strata of a wall of a uterus) myomas of such sizes will not lead to those disturbances of a cycle about which you write. In case of submucous sites ("growing" in a cavity of the uterus) listed problemmy can be.
It is not clear about what thickening stenok uteruses there is a speech... (6???...)