PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I recently wrote to you. I was ill with something, at me strong are white...

Dasha.
05.08.2004, 00:13
Hello, I recently wrote to you. I was ill with something, at me strong white the allocation, having an acidic smell, an itch, a burning sensation, a pain at the sexual certificate or act, the temperature rises up to 37, 4 in the evening. It seems to me, that on a floor. Labiums there were spots. Probably, I have caught something from the partner. He too now suffers from an itch and vydeleny. Very much I do not wish to go to the venereologist: also it is a shame, and I am afraid, but here I think, whether it is necessary for the doctor to estimate or appreciate visually what is this pryshchiki. A question: whether it is enough to hand over simply smears on an infection at the gynecologist? How much or As far as the answer will be exact? Can any infections are defined or determined only by birth? Yours faithfully, thanks for your work!

Malanova T.B.
06.08.2004, 04:06
It is not obligatory to go in KVD. Descend or go to the gynecologist. To hand over it is necessary smears on flora and on ZPPP.