PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, in February I have put a spiral and here two months with sered...

LeNa
04.08.2004, 05:40
Tell or Say, please, in February I have put a spiral and here two months from the middle of a cycle me bespokojut bloody allocation (very weak), but they amplify after a load or after stress. Umenja dysfunction of ovaries (monthly can nebyt for 9 10 months). Can to me it is necessary to remove a spiral but than then to be protected? (on vaginalnye preporaty and condoms at me allegricheskaja reaktsija-the burning sensation, an itch, and hormonal preporaty at me do not go a bleeding with 1 up to last dragee, 2 3 days a break and again on new). About itself of 26 years, 1 pregnancy zakonchavshajasja sorts or labors in 1998.

Soboleva L.I.
05.08.2004, 20:49
Hello! In my opinion it is better to you to remove Naval Forces, to address to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist and to pick up a suitable contraceptive. Krovjanistye allocation with 1 till last day is a problem which can be solved, having chosen tablets with a greater dose of estrogens.