PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Prompt, please, at me a following situation: 2, 5 g...

Natalia.
03.08.2004, 23:42
The dear doctor! Prompt, please, at me a following situation: 2, 5 years accepted OK. Then half a year is not present, but also a sexual life did not live. The schedule mesjachyh at me not so regular, but is not present special problems. January, February monthly send or have come as usually, almost to the day. March have gone or send for 50 day from the date of last mensturatsii and have called in on the beginning of April. May have not come or stepped till now. (30.03 04.04) in May 11, 13, 21 had sexual contact. It was protected by tablets farmateks. A stomach or belly has inflated, what that botched work (so at me happens before the beginning monthly) has appeared on May, 30th and has proceeded on decrease about one yesterday. Monthly is not present till now. Has made the test one week ago - negative. Monthly normal and have not begun till now. The breast slightly aches a bit, but more than any sensations. Whether there can be it pregnancy? I understand, that it is necessary to descend or go on internal consultation but while there is no time. Can can prompt me what it could be? Whether it is possible to consider or count in that case this botched work monthly and whether to trust the test or dough? Thanks in advance.

Malanova T.B.
05.08.2004, 14:41
Can be and pregnancy. And presence guards smears - whether there is no extrauterine pregnancy or salpingocuesis So search for time and go on US.