PDA

Просмотр полной версии : WHETHER TELL or SAY PLEASE THERE IS HERE THOUGH ONE WOMAN AT WHICH AFTER OK A SKIN...

OLJA
31.07.2004, 20:16
WHETHER TELL or SAY PLEASE is HERE THOUGH ONE WOMAN At WHICH AFTER OK the SKIN DID NOT BECOME PRYSHCHAVAJA Both WHICH HAS not recovered Also WHICH Basically is happy or ENOUGH. YOUR ANSWERS VERY or very much WILL help or assist - it is necessary to make the URGENT DECISION And TO MAKE IT VERY DIFFICULTLY

Svetlana
02.08.2004, 12:42
Olja, I accepted OK (Miniziston) already almost 3 years and was happy or enough. Now I do or make a break and has understood, how it was good with them: the weight did not vary, monthly not morbid, is assured of when "they" will come (day of week and even time). And now after cancelling OK all is bad: and a skin of the face another, and it is sick, and I am afraid (" will come - will not come "). So after the compelled or forced break again with pleasure them I shall accept!

Irina
03.08.2004, 02:29
Year I accept 35, monthly in time (morbid, but not such strong as without OK), spots are not present, the weight skips. I think, that that of concrete tablets you should accept the decision on what reception only after inspection at the doctor!! To me one doctor has appointed or nominated OK, and their year of a propyl, has come to another and after carrying out of analyses of a blood on hormones was found out, that I could not accept in no event this OK. First be surveyed at competent experts before to swallow of tablets!!!

Anja
04.08.2004, 06:44
Olja, I accept year Logest.
The weight has not changed, the skin even became better - to mine, monthly painless practically.. I am happy or am completely.
But to me their doctor recommended, after the analysis on hormones..
So before to make a decision, consult with the doctor.

Tatyana
04.08.2004, 23:13
I accepted year Regulon (has now made a break) and I can not complain. I have not grown stout, monthly for that period went on a regular basis with accuracy to the day. Any problems with a skin was not. This preparation to me has advised to drink the doctor which observed me, but all over again I still handed over any analyses... Probably, to define or determine, that will approach or suit my organism is better...

Karina
05.08.2004, 08:31
Olga, I of more year accepted Marvelon, on the contrary, neither spots, nor an increase in weight, the cycle was established or installed - exactly 28 days! But it agree, the decision should be accepted after consultation of the doctor to which you trust.