PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether the truth that at bad vision dangerously to give birth or travail and do or make...

Face
27.07.2004, 03:03
Tell or Say please, whether the truth that at bad vision dangerously to give birth or travail and do or make cesarean section? At me vision - 7 (a myopia of both eyes) and I constantly wear lenses.

Olja
30.07.2004, 09:43
In general toda because there can be an amotio or a detachment of a retina.

Face
01.08.2004, 18:19
It that, 100 % risk? Or it is possible to spend any inspections on this bill?

Olga
03.08.2004, 14:55
Yes is not present! This deepest delusion. Risk during sorts or labors influences just taki a status of this retina. I cannot precisely tell or say, did not suffer it or this, and here the girlfriend with very bad vision has safely given birth. First to her 100 % cesarean too have told or said. But she was surveyed, has found out, that with a retina that's all right and gave birth or travailled.

Light (oculist)
04.08.2004, 13:59
The gynecologist should direct you in the first trimester (then in the third) on survey to the oculist. To look or see an acuteness zrenja in glasses or spots and without, to look or see on a slit lamp and to look or see an eyeground with the WIDE PUPIL. The good oculist will see, whether there are problems with a retina, whether it is necessary to make additional researches. As that force, t. e. Diopters do not influence, namely the status of a retina defines or determines as you to give birth or travail. Though many and akushery, and oculists "make secure" and do or make operation.