PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my sister of 30 years. There were one healthy labors in 21 year and dv...

Svetlana
04.08.2004, 04:40
The dear doctor! To my sister of 30 years. There were one healthy labors in 21 year and two subsequent extrauterine pregnancies or salpingocueses. And only after all these excruciatings could find out a clamidiosis. She passes or takes place treatment by antibiotics. Operation on excision of a cyst on the right ovary is necessary. The size of a cyst 10x8cm with a strangulation. For what term such huge cyst could grow or grow up? She visited or attended the gynecologist one month before and to her have told or said, that it's OK though she already about half a year complained of pains in right to a side. Whether the sharp loss of sight, a tremor of arms or hand (all possible or probable analyses on a neurology normal) can be connected with these diseases? At it or her very bad emotional status in communication or connection with all these troubles. She is afraid, that to her will remove all ovary. Prompt, in what case the surgeon can make such decision? Whether there Are hopes to restore job of ovaries? And the main thing, whether is hope to have the child by means of EKO?

Pasenjuk A.M.
04.08.2004, 10:49
The cyst of such size could grow or grow up for a month, but such happens very seldom - most likely process older, is simple n ebyl is diagnosed. The loss of sight and a tremor of arms or hand most likely are connected with a depression. It is not necessary of excision of all ovary though it is not excluded are afraid - the decision on volume of operation is accepted by the surgeon already during operation, but believe, that pamjatuja the law of conservation the surgeon will try to save a healthy tissue as much as possible. Job of ovaries to be restored and I think, what by means of EKO (it is similar, what both uterine pipes are removed?) your sister will have a child