PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt please, with what it svjazanno and what is it such. ...

Helga
03.08.2004, 10:33
Good afternoon!
Prompt please, with what it svjazanno and what is it such.
At me the skin on the one hand that sdrugoj near passage to a vagina, and sometimes appear treshchinki on sexual small sponges from time to time bursts, more often it is accompanied by a small itch. Sometimes treshchinki appear after the sexual certificate or act. Such treshchinki have started to appear after a resection of both ovaries as after operation I drank long time hormones (4 months) then it was found out that is impossible for me them.
Now I am observed at good the expert, and he became mine treating vrachem ginekolog-the endocrinologist, but even my doctor plants arms or hand and she neznaet in what a problem.
Venereal illnesses or diseases did not hurt or be ill;be sick never, the sexual partner one a year 3, except for it or him at me nobody was, he too never hurted verenicheskimi illnesses or diseases.
We do not use condoms and I do not drink contraceptive as to me it is counter-indicative.
At me erosion congenital which already two times cauterized, and to sense what (to currents and medicines). When I have got to the doctor he have told or said that it was impossible to touch or tamper with erosion, she would pass or take place after sorts or labors as an organism still young, but alas I have got too late to the professor.
I thank for the answer!

evromedprestizh
04.08.2004, 08:42
I recommend you to spend inspection on VPCH (papilomovirus the person), a fungic or fungal infection (candidiasis), and also to spend hormonal inspection (the failure of female sexual hormones is possible or probable). Consult with the doctor the endocrinologist (Saccharum of a blood, etc.), and also with doctors the gastroenterologist and the dermatologist.