PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls and boys! To me of 28 years, 25 week of pregnancy - while all in norm or rate....

Olja Century
31.07.2004, 07:49
Girls and boys! To me of 28 years, 25 week of pregnancy - while all in norm or rate. But me do not appoint or nominate the analysis to fetal infections. The doctor has told or said, that I for this purpose do not have indications. Or it is obligatory for all? I in 22 years have had been ill with a rubella - of it or her I am not afraid. And other infections? Or they kak-that should be shown?

Lena.
31.07.2004, 16:37
This analysis obligatory is not, but to hand over I advise, t. To. VUI in any way externally are not shown, but can strongly do much harm to the kid (if they are), this infection " lifts a head " when immunity, and in pregnancy indeed is weakened or easied. So it in your interests but insists the doctor cannot, only offer or suggest. I have insisted on delivery of these analyses, and it is obligatory through the analysis of a blood, t. To. Smears not always show these "villains".

Alice
02.08.2004, 05:57
It is better to hand over, will not be worse. And if God forbid something and to come to light, more shensov is successful with these or it to consult.

evromedprestizh
03.08.2004, 14:33
Pass or Take place inspection on an infection in other clinic method PTSR. It is unessential, but very important for a fetus. Simply the state cannot finance this inspection is universal or without exception. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.