PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I shall repeat a question once again. Consult, please. Good afternoon. Use...

Alla
31.07.2004, 10:27
I shall repeat a question once again. Consult, please.
Good afternoon. Consult, please. The urologist has advised me to treat "impenetrable" (other medicines) ureaplasma Azivokom. After that analyses did not do or make, but vydeleny was not. Now, I feel - still something has picked up. Whether it is possible, not doing or making analyses, with the same Azivokom to be treated and now (how much or as far as I remember, he from many, almost all ginzabolevany)? Thankful in advance.

Miller K.JU.
01.08.2004, 13:50
According to some information the world or global literature the ureaplasma is a saprophyte and to treat it or her or not - a question disputable, and in your case it is necessary to hand over all over again simple smears on flora. At frequent application of antibiotics the dysbacteriosis which it is complex or difficult enough to treat can develop

Miller K.JU.
03.08.2004, 05:41
According to all available information from the scientific literature the ureaplasma is conditionally pathogenic microorganism, and to treat it or her or not - a question at issue. Hand over a smear on flora (idle time), it thrush can is simple?

Alla
03.08.2004, 14:33
Thanks for the answer to my question. But he more, nevertheless, concerned or touched "Azivoka" - whether it is possible, not doing or making analyses (dear or expensive procedure and labour-consuming), but at obvious presence of any recently "entered" sexual infection (allocation, the smell and so forth) to be treated with it or him - in fact at it or him wide enough spectrum of indications. Or there is something another, even more universal (for example, k-n Vilprofen, plus of a suppository)? Prompt, please. Thankful in advance.