PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, please, as on the first sheveleniju a fetus it is possible precisely rasschita...

Natalia
25.07.2004, 03:26
Prompt, please, as on the first sheveleniju a fetus it is possible to calculate precisely date of sorts or labors, I heard, what is it very exact method.

Ekaterina.
29.07.2004, 01:10
It not an exact method. And with t. z. Medicine shevelenie date of sorts or labors does not influence (think, very much often shevelenie it is more sensitive for hudenkih women, therefore and feel early, and the some people all over again do not guess at all, what is it were shevelenija). At me the first child has begun to move approximately on the same term, as well as the second. And the first was born in 40 weeks, and the second on 37. Success.

evromedprestizh
31.07.2004, 22:43
Dear Natalia! At the first sorts or labors the first shevelenie a fetus - nearby 20 j weeks, at repeated - nearby 18. Shift for some weeks is possible or probable. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

child
03.08.2004, 12:33
At me the first labors are coming, shevelenija has felt on 16 j to week. So all this ooooochen individually:)