PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 14 week. Today in the morning, as soon as has woken up (slept on a back), on...

Katyas
29.07.2004, 11:42
At me 14 week. Today in the morning as soon as has woken up (slept on a back), has put an arm or a hand on a stomach or belly and has obviously felt, that the child as though was compressed in komok in right to a side, well has directly felt obvious inspissation, almost a hill.
But in fact shevelenija and so on write, that are felt from 18 21 weeks. And it that then was?

Anna
30.07.2004, 05:21
On this term it not the child is compressed in komok, anyway if even he has made it, so would not be felt (I can be mistaken). It is necessary to check up urgently a tonus of a uterus, probably uterus and it was compressed.

JUljana
30.07.2004, 09:21
To us 18 weeks and on 14 15 I have felt the kid and too in the form of bugorka (he as though crept), what is it not a tonus it is exact! Very much many start to feel earlier shevelenie, than doctors assume:-).

child
02.08.2004, 19:59
Da-yes as though crept!:)))
Because he is literally in some minutes has already crept in the center and its or his finding already was not so oshchutimo.
Tonus, it as I understand when all uterus becomes as though stone...