PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At my husband aspermija. For three years of spermatozoons in an ejaculate...

Anja
31.07.2004, 10:09
Zdrastvujte!
At my husband aspermija. For three years of spermatozoons in an ejaculate was not
In general, except for one case when were observed single. A biopsy of a testicle
In December, 2000 has shown a fibrosis of some ducts and presence spermatidov.
After a course garmonalnoj therapies (2 months humigon-16 ampoules + andriol)
In an ejaculate of spermatozoons again it is not revealed. The biopsy was spent on externally
Normal testicle, another is less in sizes, as insufficiently developed.
As to us to be further what variants and offers at you is. We cost or stand
On the account in EKO of Krasnoyarsk. Respond please.

Rabaev S.G.
01.08.2004, 20:12
Unfortunately, verojatnst successful treatment it is not great, pass fuller data of inspections of the husband - data about a status of a blood flow in obooih testicles, whether research of permeability of a seed or spermatic funicle, levels of hormones was carried out.

Anja
02.08.2004, 10:02
Zdrastvujte Savely Grigorevich! I here have a little taken a great interest in searches of decisions, have forgotten about this page because I write to all successively, who can will respond. To me here have advised to address in "Embryos" at 4 m a maternity home of Moscow. And here I look you just from this center. In Krasnoyarsk to us plainly speak nothing. We are ready to go to Moscow, but the full information, like mad to go strashnovato is necessary.
If to you not difficultly write please to me to the address of: ctxm@zgr. kts. ru, and that through this site is not so convenient to communicate. Respond please.

Anja
02.08.2004, 17:53
Savely Grigorevich, hello! Not absolutely I understand as this system works, but I shall try to answer your questions here. By results of a biopsy of a testicle have noted been an edema of a stroma, individual semenye ducts, in a tissue of a testicle - a fibrosis of ducts. Spermotagennyj epitily it is defined or determined at various levels of maturing and comes to an end with spermatids. It from an extract on rezultam operations on a biopsy. Special research semenyh funicles it was not spent. Levels garmonov LG and FSG (so it seems they are called) within the limits of the bottom framework of an admissibility. What to us further that to do or make? In Moscow there are more than chances? Respond please.