PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, there can be at the child a second group of a blood, and at the daddy of couples...

Jeanne
26.07.2004, 17:23
Tell or Say, please, there can be at the child a second group of a blood, and at the daddy the fourth?
In advance thanks.

Katya
28.07.2004, 04:40
At my son just the second group, as at me, though at the husband the fourth. And what here surprising? Or at the child even the group does not coincide with yours?

Katya
29.07.2004, 20:22
At my son just the second group, as at me, though at the husband the fourth. And what here surprising? Or at the child even the group does not coincide with yours?

JUlja
31.07.2004, 04:31
And why actually also is not present? At my mum the first group of a blood, and at the father - the fourth. And at us with the brother at both the second. (of paternity it is not doubted:-))) very much raspostranennoe a combination.

JUlja
01.08.2004, 19:53
And why actually also is not present? At my mum the first group of a blood, and at the father - the fourth. And at us with the brother at both the second. (of paternity it is not doubted:-))) very much raspostranennoe a combination.