PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 32 years, try to become pregnant year, but we do not manage to borrow or occupy on a regular basis...

Olga
28.07.2004, 21:13
To me 32 years, try to become pregnant year, but we do not manage to be engaged on a regular basis in sex for the different reasons - basically, the husband very strongly gets tired at job and "is literally switched off" in the evenings. To change job does not wish in any. A menstrual cycle at me regular, 28 days, within 10 years. Disturbs that on 6 j day monthly come to an end, and then begin again on
10 j day exactly and completely stop on 14 j, such situation on an extent of last 6 years. The ovulation arises on 14 j day, I checked tests for an ovulation. The doctor did or made US and has told or said, that all in norm or rate. What will you advise, whether it is necessary to me to pass or take place all analyses or it is better to wait still? I am afraid to miss precious time. Yours faithfully, Olga.

Rabaev S.G.
01.08.2004, 19:12
The diagnosis sterility or barrenness is put at otsustvii b-ti in current of one year of the REGULAR sexual life without preservation. At impossibility of a regular sexual life it is possible to advise to spend UZ-monitoring and to be engaged in sex in days of an ovulation.
Preliminary I advise to make to your husband spermogrammu t. To. The strong weariness can affect or have an effect quality of a semen.